LAUNCH X431 CR3008 Full OBD2 Scanner, Read and Delete Engine Error ,Batter test , OBDII Review Data, print and free update online
Why Choose CR3008, Function List :
1. Read engine or emission related fault codes error codes.
2. Erase and delete the fault code,
3. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), warning light, clears codes and resets monitors
4. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
5. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL), show definitions of the fault codes.
6. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
7. Reads live PCM data stream
8. Displays Live sensor data readings in both text mode and graph mode (1996 and newer vehicles)
9. Storage data stream, and playback, printing the stored sensor readings.
10. Views freeze frame data to analyze the real cause of engine failures
11. Displays live O2 oxygen sensor test data
12. Enhanced OBD2 Mode 6 On Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems.
13. EVAP System test data
14. Battery Voltage real time monitoring.
15. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN code, CIN and CVN Number)16. Built-in DTC look-up library and display definition.
17. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, save diagnosis and repair time
18. Internet updateable and upgradeable, life-time update free19. Prints the stored trouble codes/ freeze frame/ live data readings via PC, works for all windows system.
LAUNCH CR3008 Complete OBD2 diagnostic
1. Read the dynamic data stream
2. Turn off the fault light indicator
3. Read the ready status
4. Query freeze frame data
5. Read the current fault code
6. Clear the fault code
7. Oxygen sensor detection test
8. Read vehicle information
9. Read permanent fault code
10. Read pending fault codes
11. Control of vehicle-mounted systems or components# Support vehicle-mounted monitoring of specific monitoring systems
•Read and erase fault codes
Read DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) to locate the issues,Clear DTCs to turn off the Check Engine Light after certain repairs
• Live Data
Display real-time data of the emission-related Engine system
• Freeze Frame
View the data recorded when an emission-related fault occurs
• I/M Readiness Status
Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
• O2 Sensor Test
Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
• On-Board Monitor Test
Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
• Read Vehicle Information
Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
• Component Test
Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability
Routinely check the battery status daily to effectively ensure the battery usage status; Before performing OBD diagnosis, it is recommended to check whether the battery is normal before repairing
Fault code query" and "data stream playback", "data stream graphical
7 Language Supports:
easy to change the language to Portuguese, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, English and French
lifetime free update via PC ，keep updated with the latest software version
LAUNCH CR3008 supports both diesel and gasoline vehicles, as long as the car is compliant with standard OBDII protocols, with OBDII 16pins Diagnostic Port.
American (USA) cars:
for Standard OBD2 Cars from 2000 to Now:
for Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, for Jeep..ect
for Standard OBD2 Cars from 2003 to Now:
for Alfa Romeo , for SAAB , for Acura , for Opel, for Audi , for Seat , for Peugeot , for Bentley , for Skoda , for Daewoo, for Benz , for Daihatsu , for Land Rover, for BMW , for Vauxhall , for Citroen, for Volvo , for Fiat , for VW , for Ford , for Jaguar...,ect
for Standard OBD2 Cars from 2006 to Now:
for KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda , for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai , for Dacia , for Lexus , for Mazda, for Nissan, for Subaru , for Suzuki, for Toyota...ect .
for Standard OBD2 Cars from 2009 to Now:
for Standard OBD2 Cars from 2006 to Now:
for VAZ, for UAZ, for LADA ; Not works with trucks
Even though it compatible with most cars, but different regions support the vehicle OBD2 protocol at different times, or some car is special design, so it may not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD2 protocol.
CR3008 Packing List
1 * CR3001 Main unit
1* Main Cable
1* USB Cable
1* Carton Box