Map your path to cleanliness with Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum, which uses our in-house LDS technology and 12 different sensors to create cleaning maps for each individual home. Tough on dirt, hair, carpets and more with max 1800Pa air pressure. How many of you are missing this at home?
- Calculates best cleaning path with 12 sensors including LDS, ultrasonic radar sensor, cliff sensor, gyroscope and accelerometer
- In-house developed Laser Distance Sensor (LDS), 360° scanning, 1800 times/second; similar to laser guiding systems on self-driving cars
- Powerful yet ultra-quiet Nidec brushless DC motor (up to 1800Pa air pressure)
- Main brush auto-adjusts height to create tight seal with floor for thorough dirt pick-up on uneven surfaces
- 3 dedicated processors for real-time mapping and positioning
- Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) algorithm to calculate optimised cleaning paths
- 5200mAh battery for up to 2.5h cleaning
- Smart phone controls, real-time monitoring, and set cleaning schedules via Mi Home app
Our partner are world class suppliers so you don't have to worry about the quality of our product !
Busy and away from home? With our app, you can set regular cleaning schedules. Give the robot an order and he will complete the mission for you
There're few modes to be chosen. Quiet, standard and active mode for different cleaning situations.
Mi Home app integration lets you control robot remotely and set scheduled cleaning. It also shows you the path in real-time and estimates how long it’ll take to completely clean the home. Smart return brings back Mi Robot Vacuum to its charging dock when low power is detected and lets it go back to its last cleaning location once charged
Do you remember we can control the temperature of water with MIJIA kettle? Just like other MIJIA products, we can control all of them by using the Mi Home app.
Mi Robot Vacuum: Cleaning Path Comparision
Mi Robot Vacuum applies SLAM algorithm to calculate optimized cleaning paths
3 dedicated processors and a total of 4 CPU cores for real-time mapping and positioning
12 sensors including Laser Distance Sensor (LDS), ultrasonic radar sensor, cliff sensor, gyroscope and accelerometer
LDS developed entirely in-house: able to scan its surroundings 360 degrees, 1800 times/sec, similar to the laser guiding system used by self-driving cars
A super large 5200 mAh battery yields up to 2.5 hours of cleaning on a single charge
High speed with 130 spins/ second and maximum 330 spins/ minute
Maintains 1cm distance from walls for the side brush to effectively clean near walls
Main hover brush automagically adjusts height to create a tight seal with floor for thorough dirt pick-up on uneven surfaces
Ultra-quiet airflow is the keyword here. Mi Robot Vacuum is a powerful but quiet vacuum cleaner.