Huawei CP62 SuperCharge Wireless Charger Stand - (Max. 40 W)
● 40 W (max.) Wireless HUAWEI SuperCharge
● Flexible placement and a dual-coil charging design
● Double-heat dissipation via a vertical cooling design
OUTPUT : 40 W MAX
COMPATIBILITY: HUAWEI P40 Pro,HUAWEI P40 Pro+,HUAWEI Mate 30, HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro, HUAWEI P30 Pro, HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro, HUAWEI Mate 20 RS, HUAWEI Mate RS, Iphone X series, Iphone 8 series, SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 8 ~ 10, SAMSUNG Galaxy S8 ~ 20 and other phones supporting wireless charging.
CHARGING PORT : USB Type-C
● Data comes from Huawei labs. Actual data may vary.
● The thickness of the phone case must not exceed 3 mm. Make sure that there are no metal objects between the wireless charger stand and your phone. To charge your phone with its case on, make sure that the case is not metallic. It is recommended that you use a Huawei protective case. HUAWEI P40 Pro Game Case does not support wireless charging.
● The maximum charging power is only possible for a Huawei phone that supports 40 W wireless charging, along with a HUAWEI SuperCharge adapter with an output power above 50 W, and the standard data cable that comes with it. To reach a maximum charging rate of 40 W for HUAWEI P40 Pro+, use Huawei 65 W adapter and corresponding data cable for charging. To reach a maximum charging rate of 27 W for HUAWEI P40 Pro and HUAWEI Mate30 Series, use Huawei 40 W adapter and corresponding data cable for charging.
● The stand will automatically switch to ultra-silent mode from 21:00 to 07:00.
● The Qi standard is a wireless charging standard launched by the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) for greater compatibility during wireless charging. All devices supporting the Qi standard can be charged using a Qi standard charger.