Outer Front AMOLED Display Digitizer Assembly for Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4
Original 6.2'' Outer Front AMOLED LCD Display + Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly Replacement Parts for Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Fold4 SM-F936B, SM-F936B/DS, SM-F936U, SM-F936U1, SM-F936N, SM-F936W
- Item Brand New.Grade+++ quality Parts
- To Use for Faulty non-function non-working Touch or Lcd display problems
- Full Tested and Working Before shipping 100%
About the product
1. Replacement Original 6.2'' Outer Front AMOLED LCD display + touch screen digitizer assembly for Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 SM-F936B, SM-F936B/DS, SM-F936U, SM-F936U1, SM-F936N, SM-F936W
2. Replace the old, broken, cracked, damaged one
3. Make your device look more refreshing than ever
4. Completely fit and work
5. Each item has been checked and in good condition before shipping
6. Professional installation is highly recommended. We will not be responsible for any damages to your cellphone/mobile phone that you may cause during the changing of replacement parts
Before Installation Notes
1. Tips 1: Test before installation
When testing, do not remove any protective film or tags. Please pay attention to the problem of static electricity.
Before attempting any repair, be sure to ground yourself is an ESD (electro static discharge) strap. This will prevent static electricity from damaging the electronic components within the phone.
Ensure you wear eye protection and use caution not to cut your finger with the glass splinters.
2. Tips 2: Simulates testing
Screen replacement is very fragile product. We strongly suggest test before installation. Please simulates testing, which means mobile phone apart, (motherboard + LCD or screen) connected audio cable and new replacement, power on, test finished. If test OK, please install it. If it can not show, please contact us at the very first time. And please do not force it to be installed in mobile phone. We will not be responsible if the mobile phone is damaged during installation.
3. Tips 3: Do not over-bend cable
Please make sure LCD cable Do not over-bend. Over 90 degrees bent will cause black display.